8 Ways to Share your Love for Kids #Hearts4Children
Our #Hearts4Children is inspired by Valentine’s Day, and is a way to celebrate love & share from the heart. This is a week-long celebration organized by The Children’s Prize. The goal is to raise awareness of the nearly 7 million children around the world who are not here today to celebrate LOVE and LIFE in 2013.
You can also be a part of the campaign by becoming an ‘Agent of Love.’ Take a moment this week to cherish and celebrate all the little people that deeply touch our lives everyday! Join us, and remember that at some point you were a little person too.
Show and share your love:
1) It’s easy! Simply be original & creative, tell us why you have #Hearts4Children.
3) Now is the time to call your friends to action! Help raise awareness for a good cause and “Share” by spreading the love #Hearts4Children
For any additional information, please contact email@example.com
Thanks for getting involved with the ‘Hearts4Children’ Campaign. Here are 8 Ways to help get you started:
- Take heart pictures all over the world and share them #Hearts4Children
- Do you love children? Then post how you express this love for Valentine’s Day#Hearts4Children
- Do you have a memorable quote, moment or saying by a child, share it with us! #Hearts4Children
- Did your child make you a Valentine’s gift at school? Take a picture & post it! #Hearts4Children
- What sweet candy will your child enjoy on this Valentine’s Day #Hearts4Children
- What’s the best song moment you’ve enjoyed with a child #Hearts4Children
- In memory of a child, express & share your love #Hearts4Children
- Join us, and get creative in how you show your #Hearts4Children